The Algiz 7 GNSS-enabled rugged tablet gives you full PC features on a rugged, light and fast portable mobile device. Its 7-inch MaxView sunlight readable resistive touchscreen display gives you excellent visibility even in direct sunlight. If you work with detailed maps or other visuals and need a larger display than a handheld, or if you need full Windows PC functionality, the Algiz 7 make is a great solution.
Need to work outdoors in harsh weather or challenging environments? Algiz 7 is designed according to severe MIL-STD-810G military standards to withstand humidity, vibration, drops and extreme temperatures. It is also sand, dust and waterproof with an IP65 rating.
Its Windows 7 capability, 10 easy-to-use function buttons and an on-screen QWERTY soft keyboard makes it a reliable tool in the office as well. So now you can have a single tablet computer for both indoors and outdoors.
Algiz 7 provides you long-term cost savings by requiring less IT support. A light, robust and military standard tablet PC ideal for challenging outdoor conditions and for people working in industries such as homeland security, public safety, engineering, GIS/mapping, logistics, railways, geology, telecommunications, energy, law enforcement and military.
- Equipped with Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate and Intel Atom N2600 1.6 GHz Dual Core
- Edge, GPS, GPRS & WiFi 802.11 b/g/n included so that you can be connected to internet
- Hot-swappable Dual Li-Polymer Battery giving you all day productivity can be easily charged with 12V vehicle charger
- Snap on a full QWERTY keyboard along with 10 easy-to-use function buttons for accurate and efficient data entry
- 7 inch widescreen 1024×600 resolution TFT LCD, MaxView sunlight readable resistive touchscreen display – Bright enough to be used in direct sunlight
- Protective case is MIL-STD-810G certified, tested by dropping the tablet 26 times from 4 feet to concrete
- 5-megapixel camera with LED light
- IP65 water-proof and dustproof, ideal for rough daily use
- 28 GB SSD and 4 GB of DDR3 RAM with extendable memory through SD card slot
- Total 10 connections including 2 USB ports, along with serial RS-232 port, Ethernet, DC power input and Microphone ports
|Size:||242 mm x 144 mm x 40 mm|
|Processor:||Intel Atom N2600 1.6 GHz Dual Core|
|Memory:||4 GB DDR3 RAM/128 GB SSD|
|Operating System:||Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate|
|Screen:||7 inch widescreen 1024×600 resolution TFT LCD,
MaxView sunlight readable resistive touchscreen display
|Battery:||Hot-swappable Dual Li-Polymer Battery Pack,
Standard battery: 2×2600 mAh (38.5 Wh)
Extended battery: 2×5200 mAh (77 Wh)
|Cellular (WWAN):||WWAN (Optional) Gobi 3000-ready, supporting the following RF bands:
|Wireless LAN:||802.11 b/g/n supports WEP, WPA, WPA2|
|Navigation:||Integrated u-blox GPS, WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS-capable|
|Camera:||5 megapixel camera + LED flash|
|Operating Temperature:||-20 °C to 60 °C|
|Storage Temperature:||-40 °C to 70 °C|
|Drop:||26 drops from 1.22 m (4 ft), to concrete MIL-STD-810G, Method 516.6 Procedure IV|
|Vibration:||MIL-STD-810G, Method 514.6 Procedure I|
|Sand & Dust:||IP65, IEC60529|
|Humidity:||MIL-STD-810G, Method 507.5 Procedure II|
|Altitude:||4572 m (15.000 ft)
MIL-STD-810G, Method 500.5 Procedure I
“.Overall, the substantially upgraded electronics in this latest version of the Handheld Algiz 7 rugged Windows tablet provide the performance and functionality needed for virtually any job out there in the field.”
— Conrad H. Blickenstorfer, Rugged PC Review, September 2013
The Algiz 7 GNSS-enabled rugged tablet from Handheld is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this tablet, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.