The Antcom 3GOXX16A4-XTR-1-0 is a TSO certified, active, single-frequency GPS antenna. The unit is lightweight and compact, and is well suited for use in airplanes and other mobile environments.
The 3GOXX16A4-XTR-1-0 is certified according to the Restriction of Hazardous Substances formulated by the European Union. Therefore, it can be implemented in system designs conceived in the future.
- GPS L1 signal reception
- Equipped with screw mount
- O-ring seals antenna to surface
- Certified to RoHS standard
- Robust for use in critical weather conditions
- Compact unit provides excellent performance
- Light and portable for mobile environments
|Constellation:||GPS L1 single frequency|
|Performance:||33 dB LNA Gain|
|Max. no. frequencies:||Single|
|Size:||88.90 mm diameter by 17.53 mm high|
|Antenna form factor:||Circular patch|
|Input voltage:||2.5 to 24 VDC|
|Consumption:||Less than 30mA|
The 3GOXX16A4-XTR-1-0 antenna from Antcom is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like to learn more about this antenna, please use the Request Pricing form to get in touch with us.