Antcom’s 3GOXX16A4-XTR-1-7 is a TSO certified, dual-frequency GPS antenna with L-Band tracking capabilities. The unit is well suited for use in airplanes and other mobile environments.
The 3GOXX16A4-XTR-1-7 is certified according to the European Unions standard for Restriction of Hazardous Substances. This means it is capable of being integrated into future system designs for a long time to come.
- Signal tracking in the L1/L2 GPS mode
- L-Band tracking capabilities
- Comes with screw mounting hardware
- O-ring ensures antenna is sealed to surface
- Complies with EU’s RoHS standard
- Withstands bad weather, such as snow, ice, rain, dust
- Compact, with outstanding performance
- Light and portable for use in many environments
|Constellation:||GPS L1/L2 dual frequency|
|Performance:||20-40 dB LNA Gain|
|Tracking:||L-Band, SBAS, QZSS|
|Max. # of frequencies:||Dual|
|Size:||88.9 mm diameter by 20.62 mm high|
|Antenna mounting:||Front/Back/Pipe Mount Configurations|
The 3GOXX16A4-XTR-1-7 antenna from Antcom can be ordered through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this antenna, please use the Request Pricing form to get in touch with us.