The Apogee-M subsea high accuracy motion sensor (MRU) is the most accurate MEMS technology motion sensor available, with real-time heave calculations with up to 5 cm accuracy. Apogee-M automatically detects wave frequency so users don’t have to enter it.
Apogee offers easy configuration with a 3D view web interface that lets users display and adjust parameters quickly. The extreme accuracy is operational to 200 m underwater and can be used to motion monitor barges, large vessels, platforms, onboard equipment and cranes.
- Easy configuration using the web interface
- State-of-the-art MEMS accelerometers and gyroscopes
- An internal data logger that captures 48 hours for post-processing
- Ideal for monitoring ship motion
- Up to 200 m depth
- Specified temperature: -20 to 60 °C
- Operating vibrations: 20 Hz to 2 kHz as per MIL-STD-810G
- Weight in air: 2.1 kg
- Weight in water 0.95 kg
- Size (D x H): 92 mm x 170 mm
- Roll & Pitch: up to 0.008°
- GNSS-based heading: 0.02°
- Real-time heave: 5 cm
- Delayed heave: 2 cm
The Apogee-M offers accuracy and convenience. This high accuracy motion sensor and accessories are available through Canal Geomatics. For more information, please contact us using the Request Pricing form.