Duro from Swift Navigation is a ruggedized version of the Piksi Multi RTK GNSS receiver. Built to be tough, Duro is ideal for agricultural, robotics, maritime and outdoor industrial applications. Duro is designed for integration into your existing equipment. This easy-to-deploy GNSS sensor is protected against weather, moisture, vibration, dust, water immersion and the unexpected that can occur in outdoor long-term deployments.
The Duro Starter Kit includes 1 Duro, a Duro Accessory Pack (containing adapters, cables, connectors and power supply) and a GNSS Antenna Pack (with 1 L1/L2 GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou mini-survey antenna and antenna cable). The Duro Starter Kit is designed to facilitate initial prototyping and evaluations of Duro.
- 1 x Duro Sensor
- 1 x L1/L2 GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou Mini-Survey Antenna
Cables and Adapters
- 1 x Full Power Supply with International Plug Adapters
- 1 x Barrel Jack to Cigarette Lighter Adapter
- 1 x SMA Jack to TNC Plug Adapter
- 1 x Mini Null Modem Connectors (DB9 Male to DB9 Male)
- 1 x Ethernet Cable (M12-D-Code Male to RJ45 Plug)
- 1 x Serial Cable (M12-A-Code 8-pin Male to DB9 Female)
- 1 x Power Cable (M12-A-Code 5-pin Female to DC Power Jack)
- 1 x UX-I/O Y-Cable (M12-A-Code 17-pin Male to DB9 Female and DB15 Female)
- 1 x Ground Cable
- 1 x 4-meter SMA (Male) to TNC (Male) Antenna Cable (RG58)
- 1 x 90 Degree Antenna Adapter
The Duro Starter Kit from Swift Navigation is available through Canal Geomatics. For more information, please send us a message by completing the Request Pricing form.