The Hemisphere GNSS Eclipse P328 OEM board allows you to track more signals for unparalleled positioning performance. The latest technology platform enables simultaneous tracking of all satellite signals including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS, and L-band, making it the most robust and reliable solution for survey, mapping, and machine control. The power management system efficiently governs the processor, memory, and ASIC making it ideal for multiple integration applications.
The P328 is the most accurate and reliable OEM module with two new advanced technology features; aRTK and Tracer. Hemisphere’s all-new aRTK technology, powered by Atlas, allows the P328 to operate with RTK accuracies when RTK corrections fail. Tracer utilizes specialized algorithms to sustain positioning in the absence of corrections data.
With the Eclipse P328, positioning is scalable and field upgradable with all Hemisphere GNSS software and service options. Utilize the same centimeter-level accuracy in either single frequency mode, or employ the full performance and fast RTK initialization times over long distances with multi-frequency, multi-constellation GNSS signals. High accuracy L-band positioning from meter to sub-decimeter levels available via Atlas GNSS correction service.
Leverage the industry standard form factor for easy upgradability from other manufacturers’ modules.
- Uses GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, and QZSS
- Long-range RTK baselines up to 50 km with fast acquisition times
- Mechanically and electrically (pin-for-pin) compatible with many other manufacturers’ modules
- Compatible with many RTK sources including Hemisphere GNSS’ ROX Format, RTCM, CMR, CMR+
- Athena GNSS engine providing best-in-class RTK performance
- Atlas L-band corrections providing position accuracy down to 2 cm RMS, positioning sustainability with Tracer technology, and convergence time as low as 10 minutes
- Serial, USB, Ethernet and CAN connectivity for ease of use and integration
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||100 L x 60 W x 10 H (mm)|
|Power/Data Connectors (power):||24-pin male header, 2 mm pitch
16-pin male header, 2 mm pitch
|Connectors (antenna):||MMCX,female, straight|
|Operating/Storage temperature:||-40 °C to +85 °C (-40 °F to +185 °F)|
|Communication ports:||3 full-duplex (1 3.3 V CMOS, 1 3.3 V CMOS with flow control, 1 RS-232 with flow control), 1 USB Device (OTG with future FW upgrade), Ethernet 10//100Mbps, 2 CAN (NMEA 2000, ISO-11783)|
The Eclipse P328 OEM Board from Hemisphere GNSS can be ordered through Canal Geomatics. Please contact us using the Request Pricing form for additional information.