The Ellipse-A Attitude and Heading Reference System (AHRS) is a small high-performance solution that provides pitch, roll, heave and heading data. This AHRS 45 gram sensor, integrates 3 gyroscopes, 3 accelerometers and 3 magnetometers through the included MEMS-based Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU). The Ellipse-A runs an Extended Kalman Filter (EFK) that delivers highly accurate orientation data in dynamic and static conditions.
Ellipse-A is ideal for marine (automatically adjusting to wave periods), land (offering precise synchronization with highly accurate time-stamping) and aerospace applications (operating perfectly with high output rates and extended dynamic temperature calibration). It is also the smallest inertial sensor that provides heave data in its class. For users requiring a lighter weight solution, SBG Systems offers an OEM version at 12 grams.
- Roll and Pitch over 360°: 0.2°
- Heading: 1°
- Real-time heave (when adjusted to wave period): 10 cm
- Extremely low noise gyroscopes
- A Robust IP 68 enclosure
- Output rate: 200 Hz
- CAN, RS-232 and RS-422 interfaces
- ASCII, NMEA, TSS and binary protocols
- 2 year warranty
- Effective vibration rejection through Internal FIR filters and cloning and sculling integrals
- Consistent calibration through rigorous calibration and testing
- Compensation for magnetic disturbances through rugged sensors and an embedded magnetic calibration tool
|Size (L x W x H):||46 mm x 45 mm x 24 mm|
|OEM model size (L x W x H):||34 mm x 34 mm x 13 cm|
|OEM model weight:||12 g|
|Input voltage:||5 – 36 V|
The Ellipse-A Miniature AHRS offers high performance in a small size. This Attitude and Heading Reference System and accessories are available through Canal Geomatics. For more information, please contact us using the Request Pricing form.