The KVH GEO Fiber Optic Gyro (FOG) is robust and features a 1750 Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) as its core processor. This ready-to-use solution offers increased pitch, roll and heading accuracy, for situations (static and dynamic) using dual GNSS antennas when single antenna systems present challenges. For users requiring start-up in low dynamic conditions and heading from start-up, the GEO FOG 3D dual is the best choice. GEO FOG 3D Dual outperforms other systems with up to 10 times faster data rates in addition to being an Attitude and Heading Reference System.
The GEO FOG 3D Dual can provide accurate positioning and navigations even in situations with no or poor GNSS signals using its state-of-the-art fusion algorithm of the common Kalman filter in other systems. In order to deal with the most challenging situations and applications, the GEO FOG 3D Dual assesses satellite signal integrity through its embedded Trimble GNSS receiver including Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring (RAIM).
- A KVH 1750 core processor
- Positioning accuracy up to 8 mm
- High-performance dual frequency GNSS receiver
- Outperforms other systems with 10 faster data rates
- High-performance, integrated accelerometers and gyros with six degrees of freedom
- Full GPS, GALILEO, BeiDou and GLONASS support
- Size (L x W x H): 94 mm x 94 mm x 85 mm
- Weight: 740 g
- Roll & pitch accuracy: 0.01°
- Heavy accuracy: 0.02 m or 2% (whichever is greater)
- Heading accuracy: 0.01°
- Operating voltage: 9 to 36 V
- Operating temperature -40° to 75 °C
The GEO FOG 3D INS Dual offers high performance in a small size. This Fibre Optic Gyro and accessories are available through Canal Geomatics. For more information, please contact us using the Request Pricing form.