The GT7800 can track not only current Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) satellite signals and constellations, but is also ready for upcoming signals and constellations.
The GT7800 is capable of achieving sub-meter to centimeter level positioning and can be upgraded to all OEM7 family software options.
- GLIDE for decimeter level pass-to-pass accuracy
- ALIGN for precise heading and relative positioning
- CORRECT with RTK for centimeter level real-time positioning, or for centimeter and decimeter PPP solutions using TerraStar corrections
- SPAN GNSS+INS for continuous 3D position, attitude and velocity
By using NovAtel’s OEM729 receiver, the GT7800 provides highly precise timing when connected with an external oscillator, or when used on its own. Conventional connectors provide access to standard interfaces, eradicating the need for expensive custom cables. The GT7800 also utilizes advanced Ethernet support for access of receiver data and remote configuration.
- Multi-frequency positioning solution using all constellations
- 555 channels
- Capable of precise timing applications by utilizing an external oscillator
- Connectivity options through Ethernet, USB, Serial and CAN ports
|Input voltage:||+9 to +36 VDC|
|Power consumption:||2.0 W|
|Dimensions:||160 mm (W) x 62.5 mm (H) x 190 mm (L)|
|Operating temperature:||0 °C to 55 °C|
|Storage temperature:||-40 °C to 75 °C|
|Firmware options:||ALIGN, GLIDE, SPAN, RTK, RTK ASSIST, TerraStar PPP|
The GT7800 GNSS timing synchronization receiver from NovAtel is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.