The Hemisphere GPS A101 Smart Antenna Module is an antenna and a receiver housed in a rugged enclosure. It is capable of tracking GPS L1 signals and is well suited for a wide range of applications, including applications used in marine, agricultural and GIS mapping.
The A101 offers fast start-up and reacquisition times, as well as accuracy of up to 60 cm. Furthermore, its has a high output rate of up to 20 times per second, making it ideal for applications that require reliable steering signals and visual guidance.
Hemisphere GPS COAST technology allows the A101 smart antenna module to make sure of previous differential correction data at times of signal interference or blockage. With the COAST technology, the A101 smart antenna module is capable of maintaining sub-meter positioning for 40 minutes, even when no differential signals are available.
- Track GPS L1 signals
- COAST technology for continuous solution at times of signal loss
- Up to 60 cm of accuracy, 95% of the time
- Compact design with rugged enclosure
- e-Dif option available when other differential signals are not available
- Magnetic or fixed mounting options
- Support various sources of power
|Dimensions:||10.4 cm (H) x 14.5 cm (D)|
|Connectors (power):||12-pin male|
|Mounting:||Magnetic, 1-14 UNS-2A female (5/8-11 UNC-2B adapter)|
|Operating temperature:||-40 to +70|