The Hemisphere GPS A325 Smart Antenna Module is an antenna and a receiver housed in a rugged enclosure. It is capable of tracking GPS, GLONASS and Galileo L1/L2 signals and is well suited for a wide range of applications, including applications used in marine, agricultural and GIS mapping.
The A325 module offers long range RTK baselines of up to 50 km. It employs Hemisphere GPS innovative SureTrack technology, which enables the RTK rover to utilize all satellites available. This not only reduces the rate of RTK signal dropouts, but also increases the speed of RTK signal correction and acquisitions and improves detection of cycle slips.
Furthermore, the A325 modules excellent multipath mitigation is capable of reducing signal interferences caused by signals being reflected off surfaces such as trees, windows of building or the ground.
- Track GPS/GLONASS/Galileo L1/L2 signals
- Hemisphere GPS innovative SureTrack technology
- RTK baselines of up to 50 km
- Up to centimeter-level accuracy
- Excellent multipath mitigation
- Rugged enclosure
- Support various sources of power
- Offset corrections provided by the integrated 2D tilt sensor
|Dimensions:||10.4 cm (H) x 14.5 cm (D)|
|Connectors (power):||12-pin male|
|Mounting:||Magnetic, 1-14 UNS-2A female (5/8-11 UNC-2B adapter)|
|Operating temperature:||-40 to +70|