The Crescent™ P206 and P207 OEM Boards are compact in size, Galileo and QZSS ready, and use GPS, GLONASS and BeiDou to track more signals, even in challenging environments.
With its patented COAST™ software, the receiver will coast and continue to operate and maintain sub-meter positioning for up to 40 minutes even without a DGPS signal. Hemisphere’s patented SureTrack™ helps to maintain an accurate solution as it engages to model all other satellites.
- Extremely affordable single-frequency, multi-constellation solution with up to 20 Hz update rate
- Uses GPS, GLONASS and BeiDou; Galileo and QZSS ready
- Fast start-up and reacquisition times allow you to get right to work
- High-precision, differential positioning accuracy of 60 cm, 95% of the time
- Exclusive e-Dif option where other differential signalas are not practical
- COAST and SureTrack maintain sub-meter DGNSS positioning for 40 minutes after correction loss
- Small form and low-power consumption design is ideal for easy integration
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||152 mm x 71 mm x 10.6 mm|
|Connectors (power/data):||34-pin header (male) with 0.05″ pitch
20-pin header (male) with 0.05″ pitch
|Connectors (antenna):||MCX-female, straight|
|Operating temperature:||-40C to +85C|
|Cold Start:||< 60 s typical (all unknown)||Warm Start:||< 30 s typical (no ephemeris)||Hot Start:||< 10 s typical (all known)||Update Rate:||1 Hz standard, 10 or 20 Hz optional||Power Consumption:||< 3.2 W at 3.3 V (L1/L2 GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou) < 3.9 W at 3.3 V (L1/L2 GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou; L-band|
The Hemisphere Crescent™ P206 and P207 OEM Boards can be ordered from Canal Geomatics. Please contact us using the Request Pricing form for additional information.