The Hemisphere GPS Vector H102 GPS Compass Module delivers an affordable 2-Dimensional GPS positioning solution with accuracy of 0.75 degree or more. Its embedded Crescent Vector II technology allows it to deliver precise and reliable heading, positioning, pitch and roll, and heave output.
This OEM board offers flexible communication and easy integration. It can integrate 2 antennas (GPS), a power supply, a single-axis gyro, tilt sensors, as well as a CANBUS communications processor into one integrated module. The two antennas are capable of providing 1-meter position accuracy. In case the GPS signal is lost, its gyro and tilt sensor acts as a backup and continue to provide heading information.
- Track GPS L1 signals
- Dual antenna support
- Crescent Vector II technology
- Support SBAS (EGNOS, WAAS, MSAS) as well as external differential input (optional)
- Enhanced multipath mitigation
- Fast output rate of up to 20Hz
- Offer precise and reliable heading and positioning information
- COAST technology
- Can be integrated easily
- NIMEA 2000 certified
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||37.5 cm x 10.5 cm x 2.5 cm|
|Communication ports:||2 full-duplex RS232|
|Operating temperature:||-30 to +70|