The Hemisphere GPS SBX-4 module is a source of differential corrections and improves the accuracy of the GPS receiver. These correction data come from beacon stations that are located around the world.
The dual-channel design of the SBX-4 module guarantees that the most suitable beacon station is being used. This enhances the performance of the SBX-4 module and allows it to deliver additional functionality, such as the ability to tune to station distance or signal strength.
Furthermore, the SBX-4 modules patented ceramic filter optimizes its reception by blocking out-of-band signals.
- Networks of beacon stations are available
- Dual-channel design to track the best signal
- Low power consumption
- Support NMEA 0183 and RTCM SC-104 protocols
- Compliant with IEC 61108-4
- Backward compatible with SBX-2 and SBX-3 modules
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||7.6 cm x 5.1 cm x 1.4 cm|
|Connector (J1):||4-pin header with 0.1|