Hemisphere GPS V113 GPS Compass is the next generation product offering significant improvements over the already successful V101/V111 family.
The V113 uses SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, etc.) for differential GPS positioning, as well as Coast Guard beacon capability.
Advantages over the V111:
- New mechanical enclosure with full IP69K rating
- New gyro and accelerometer hardware for improved performance
- Heading accuracy <0.3 RMS
- Positioning accuracy of <0.6m 2DRMS in DGPS mode
- Improved pitch and roll accuracies of < 1.0 RMS
- NMEA 0183 and 2000 compliant
- IMO certified as a transmit heading device
- Heave compensation now available <10cm RMS
- New high multipath rejection antennas for increased performance
- Simultaneous Pitch, Roll and Heave NMEA output
- RTK Optional