The Vector H321 by Hemisphere GNSS is a highly advanced dual-frequency, multi-GNSS compass board that provides accurate and reliable position and heading data. The H321 employs Hemispheres Athena RTK firmware to ensure compatibility with their Atlas correction service for improved reliability.
Perfect for complex machine control and navigation applications, the H321 uses dual antennas to provide fast and accurate headings over short baselines, precision RTK positioning and heave, and more. It can receive GPS, GLONASS, and BeiDou RTK signals, and features exceptional compensation for multipath and other interference.
- Supports GPS, GLONASS, and BeiDou
- Fast start with quick RTK acquisition
- Built-in Athena firmware and Atlas functionality
- High-accuracy headings over short baselines
- Powerful multipath and interference compensation
|Size (L x W x H):||152 mm x 71 mm x 16 mm|
|Antenna Connector:||MCX, female, straight|