The Vector H328 is the most advanced GNSS heading and positioning board from Hemisphere GNSS. Ideal for robotics, autonomous vehicles, antenna pointing, marine survey and any application where high-accuracy positioning and heading is required.
The Vector H328 has scalable positioning and is field upgradeable from other manufacturers’ modules in addition to all Hemisphere software and service options.
The tilt sensors provide pitch, roll data and assist in fast start-up and reacquisition of heading solutions. The Gyro provides smooth and fast heading and reliable < 0.5° per min heading for periods up to 3 min. when loss of GPS has occurred.
- Short baselines and extremely accurate heading
- Atlas® L-band capable to 8 cm 95%
- Multi-frequency positioning, dual-frequency heading supporting a variety of signals receiver types including GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS and L-Band
- Fast RTK acquisition and reacquisition times
- Excellent coasting performance
- 5 cm RMS RTK-enables heave accuracy
- Strong multipath mitigation and interference rejection
|Channels:||12-channel (10-channel with SBAS)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||100 mm x 60 mm x 10 mm|
|Connectors (power/data):||24-pin header (male) with 2 mm pitch
16-pin header (male) with 2 mm pitch
|Connectors (antenna):||MCX-female, straight|
|Operating temperature:||-40C to +85C|
|Communication ports:||1 USB (OTG with future FW upgrade), 3 full duplex (1 3.3 V CMOS, 1 3.3VCMOS with flow control)
Ethernet 10/100Mbps, 2 CAN (NMEA2000, ISO 11783), SPI
The Hemisphere Vector H328 Compass Board can be ordered from Canal Geomatics. Please contact us using the Request Pricing form for additional information.