The Vector V320 GNSS Compass from Hemisphere GNSS is an all-in one professional heading and positioning receiver. This multi-frequency, multi-constellation GNSS smart antenna provides precise heading and RTK level position.
The rugged IP69K design housing is sealed in order to withstand even the harshest conditions, and the combination of fixed and pole mounting capability makes it ideal for both marine and land applications. These capabilities make it suitable for dynamic positioning, professional marine surveys and machine control, along with a wealth of other applications.
This all-encompassing smart antenna can be installed in a wide variety of locations and incorporated in several unique environments. The set separation will guarantee that it consistently provides accurate position and heading accuracy.
The Vector V320 GNSS Compass uses L-Band and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, etc.) for differential GPS positioning.
- Simple all-in-one RTK-capable heading solution
- Accurate heading with a precise Baseline
- Dual frequency GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou RTK capable
- Maintain heading and position lock when more of the sky is blocked
- RTK, L-Band DGNSS, and SBAS capable
- COAST technology maintains differentially-corrected positioning for 40+ minutes after loss of differential signal
- Integrated gyro and tilt sensors deliver fast start-up times and provide heading updates during temporary loss of satellite
|Dimensions||66.3 L x 20.9 W x 14.6 H (cm)
26.1 L x 8.3 W x 5.8 H (in)
|Weight||2.1 kg (4.6 lb)|
|Power/Data Connector||18-pin, environmentally sealed|
|Heading Accuracy||0.17° rms|
|Pitch/Roll Accuracy (RMS)||1°|
|Heave Accuracy (RMS)||30 cm (DGPS) 5,10 cm (RTK) 2,4|
|Maximum Speed||1,850 mph (999 kts)|
|Maximum Altitude||18,288 m (60,000 ft)|
The Vector V320 GNSS Compass from Hemisphere GNSS can be ordered from Canal Geomatics. Please contact us using the Request Pricing form for additional information.