The Phantom 20 GNSS OEM board from Hemisphere enables simultaneous tracking of all satellite signals including GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS, IRNSS and L-band. This makes it a reliable, robust solution for GIS, agriculture, and machine control. The processor, memory, and ASIC are governed efficiently by the power management system, making it ideal for numerous integration applications.
The Phantom 20 features two advanced technology features: Tracer and aRTK. Hemisphere’s Tracer uses specialized algorithms to sustain positioning in the absence of correction data, while Atlas powered aRTK technology allows the Phantom 20 to operate with RTK accuracies when RTK corrections fail.
Positioning is field upgradeable and scalable with all Hemisphere software and service options. The same centimeter-level accuracy is achieved in either single frequency mode, or by using the full performance and fast RTK initialization times over long distances with multi-frequency, multi-constellation GNSS signals. Atlas GNSS correction service provides high- accuracy L-band positioning from meter to sub-decimeter levels.
The industry standard form factor can be leveraged for easy upgradeability from modules from other manufacturers.
- Long-range RTK baselines up to 50 km with fast acquisition times
- Multi-Frequency GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS, IRNSS, SBAS and L-band (Atlas)
- Electrically and mechanically (pin-for-pin) compatible with many modules from other manufacturers
- Compatible with many RTK sources including RTCM, CMR, CMR+ and Hemisphere GNSS’ ROX format
- Atlas L-band capable to 4 cm RMS
- Athena GNSS engine provides excellent RTK performance
- Easy integration via Serial, USB device and CAN connectivity
|GPS:||L1CA, L1P, L1C, L2P, L2C, L5|
|BeiDou:||B1i, B2i, B3i, B10C, B2A, B2B, ACEBOC|
|GLONASS:||G1, G2, G3, P1, P2|
|Galileo:||E1BC, E5a, E5b, E6BC, ALTBOC|
|QZSS:||L1CA, L2C, L5, L1C, LEX|
|Size:||72 mm (L) x 41 mm (W) x 10 mm (H)|
|Weight:||22 g (0.79 oz)|
|Input Voltage:||3.3 VDC +/- 5%|
|Power Consumption:||< 1.8 W all signals + L-Band|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 &C to +85 °C|
|Storage Temperature:||-40 °C to +85 °C|
|Vibration:||EP455 Section 5.15.1 Random|
The Phantom 20 GNSS OEM board from Hemisphere is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.