The Phantom 40 GNSS OEM board from Hemisphere GNSS offers a robust, low-power, multi-frequency, multi-GNSS solution. An advanced power management system governs the ASIC, memory, and processor efficiently, making it ideal for applications where multiple integration is required.
The Phantom 40 is an accurate and reliable OEM module that incorporates two advanced technology features: Tracer and aRTK. Tracer uses specialized algorithms to provide positioning data with no correction data present.
Hemisphere’s aRTK technology is powered by Atlas, and enables the Phantom 40 to operate with RTK accuracies when RTK corrections are not available.
Positioning, with the Phantom 40, is field upgradeable and scalable with all Hemisphere software and service options. The same centimeter-level accuracy can be utilized in either single frequency mode, or with multi-constellation, multi-frequency GNSS signals. High-accuracy L-band positioning from meter to sub-decimeter levels are available via Atlas GNSS correction services.
The industry standard form factor can be leverage for easy upgradeability from other manufacturers’ modules.
- Long-range RTK baselines up to 50 km with fast acquisition times
- Multi-Frequency GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, and QZSS
- Mechanically and electrically (pin-for-pin) compatible with many other manufacturers’ modules
- Compatible with many RTK sources including Hemisphere GNSS’ ROX format, RTCM, CMR, CMR+
- Athena GNSS engine providing best-in-class RTK performance
- Atlas L-band capable to 4 cm RMS
- Serial, USB, Ethernet and CAN connectivity for ease of use and integration
The Phantom 40 GNSS OEM board from Hemisphere GNSS is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.