The Vector VR1000 GNSS Receiver from Hemisphere GNSS is designed for harsh machine control environments and empowers heavy equipment manufacturers to deliver machine control and guidance solutions to their customers.
The Vector VR1000 receiver connects with a single cable and is designed from the ground up to offer a feature-and-performance rich combination of Athena RTK engine, Atlas L-band corrections, heading accuracy up to 0.2 degrees, integrated UHF radio, and updates up to 50Hz.
Users can control, manage and upgrade firmware and activations using Wi-Fi with the powerful, yet easy-to-use webUI.
- Athena™ RTK and Atlas® L-band capable
- Extremely accurate heading with baselines up to 10 m
- Multi-frequency GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/Galileo/QZSS, IRNSS
- Purpose-built for the most challenging environments
- Supports Ethernet, CAN, internal 400MHz/900MHz radio, Serial, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi
- Powerful webUI accessed via Wi-Fi plus 12 multi-color LEDs
|Channels:||744||Signals Received:||GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS, IRNSS and Atlas|
|Dimensions:||No mounting plate: 23.2 cm (L) x 16.5 cm (W) x 7.9 cm (H)
With mounting plate: 23.2 cm (L) x 21.4 cm (W) x 8.3 cm (H)
|Power/Data Connector||CAN, 12-pin multi-purpose|
|Operating temperature:||-40 °C to +70 °C|
The Vector VR1000 GNSS Receiver can be ordered from Canal Geomatics. Please contact us using the Request Pricing form for additional information.