Hemisphere GNSS’ Vector VR500 is designed for harsh machine control environments and empowers heavy equipment manufacturers to deliver machine control and guidance solutions to their customers.
It is an all-in-one smart antenna, connects with a single cable and is designed from the ground up to offer a feature-and-performance rich combination of Athena RTK engine, Atlas L-band corrections, heading accuracy up to 0.2 degrees, integrated UHF radio, and updates up to 50Hz.
Users can control, manage and upgrade firmware and activations using Wi-Fi with the powerful, yet easy-to-use webUI.
- Athena™ RTK and Atlas® L-band capable
- Extremely accurate heading with baselines up to 10 m
- Multi-frequency GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/Galileo/QZSS, IRNSS
- Purpose-built for the most challenging environments
- Supports Ethernet, CAN, internal 400MHz/900MHz radio, Serial, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi
- Powerful webUI accessed via Wi-Fi plus 12 multi-color LEDs
|Channels:||744||Signals Received:||GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS, IRNSS and Atlas|
|Dimensions:||No mounting plate: 23.2 cm (L) x 16.5 cm (W) x 7.9 cm (H)
With mounting plage: 23.2 cm (L) x 21.4 cm (W) x 8.3 cm (H)
|Power/Data Connector||CAN, 12-pin multi-purpose|
|Operating temperature:||-40 to +70C|