The INS-D-OEM Dual Antenna from Inertial Labs is an OEM version of the new generation INS that provides position, velocity and absolute orientation (heading, pitch & roll) for any device on which it is mounted. Horizontal and vertical position, velocity and orientation are determined with high accuracy for both motionless and dynamic applications.
The INS-D-OEM Dual Antenna is a high-accuracy IMU that’s compact, rugged and affordable. It is temperature calibrated within its operational temperature range to ensure tactical grade performance in a wide range of environments and applications.
The INS-D-OEM Dual Antenna contains the new on-board sensors fusion filter, state of the art navigation/guidance algorithms and calibration software from Inertial Labs. It is an ideal solution for applications requiring tactical-grade high-precision heading.
- Supports signals from GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, SBAS, DGPS and RTK
- Excellent accuracy in GPS-Denied environments (up to 0.05 % DT)
- Dual antenna GNSS receiver
- Compatibility with LiDARs (Velodyne, RIEGL, FARO) and optical cameras
- Odometer, Wheel sensor, Airspeed sensor, Wind sensor, Doppler shift from locator aiding data
- 1 cm + 1 ppm RTK Horizontal Position Accuracy or 2.5 cm TerraStar-C PRO Horizontal Position Accuracy
- 0.05 deg GNSS Heading and <0.4 deg Free-inertial Heading accuracy (3 sigma)
- Advanced, extendable, embedded Kalman Filter based sensor fusion algorithms
- State-of-the-art algorithms for different dynamic motions of Vessels, Ships, Helicopters, UAV, UUV, UGV, AGV, ROV, Gimbals and Land Vehicles
- Implemented ZUPT, GNSS tracking angle features
- Full temperature calibration, Environmentally sealed (IP67), compact design, MIL-STD-810G/DO-160E
|GPS:||L1 C/A, L1C, L2C, L2P, L5|
|GLONASS:||L1 C/A, L2 C/A, L2P, L3, L5|
|Galileo:||E1, E5 AltBOC, E5a, E5b|
|QZSS:||L1 C/A, L1C, L2C, L5|
|L-Band:||Up to 5 channels|
|Heading:||0.05 deg (SP); 0.03 deg (PPK)|
|Pitch & Roll:||0.1 deg (SP); 0.006 deg (PPK)|
|IMU:||Tactical-grade 1 deg /hr Gyroscopes|
0.005 mg accelerometers Bias in-run stability
|Size:||85 mm x 47 mm x 36 mm|
|Supply Voltage:||9 – 36 VDC|
|Power Consumption:||1 W|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 °C to +75 °C|
|Storage Temperature:||-50 °C to +85 °C|
|Vibration & Shock:||MIL-STD-810G|
The INS-D-OEM Dual Antenna MEMS INS from Inertial Labs is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.