The INS-DU Dual Antenna from Inertial Labs is a high performance strapdown system that determines position, velocity and absolute orientation to any platform that it is mounted to. It utilizes a cost-effective, dual antenna U-Blox GNSS receiver that provides 1 cm RTK position from RTCM3 RTK corrections and supports a wide range of GNSS constellations.
Designed for UAVs, land vehicles and marine vessels, the INS-DU is an effective, low-cost solution that uses a range of aiding data for different applications. With highly accurate navigation in GNSS-denied environments, the INS-DU delivers a comprehensive GNSS-denied solution at a significantly lower price point.
One of the key elements of the INS-DU is its use of the miniAHRS, which utilizes 3-axis each of precision magnetometers, accelerometers,and gyroscopes to provide orientation of the device under measure. It contains cutting-edge algorithms for the motion of robots, unmanned and autonomous vehicles and antennas. MiniAHRS mini fluxgate magnetometers have a distinct advantage over commonly used magneto-inductive or magneto-resistive alternatives and have been a trusted North reference for over 70 years.
The INS-DU provides a full navigation solution for both GNSS and GNSS-denied environments at an unparalleled value. With custom interfaces and a power consumption of two and a half of a Watts, the INS-DU is a versatile solution fit for a wide variety of users with power consumption restrictions. In addition, the INS-DU contains our on-board sensor fusion filter, state of the art navigation, and guidance algorithms and calibration software.
- Supports signals from GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou and QZSS
- Supports SBAS, PPK and RTK corrections
- Excellent accuracy in GPS-Denied environments (up to 0.05 % DT)
- Dual antenna GNSS receiver
- Compatibility with LiDARs (Velodyne, RIEGL, FARO) and optical cameras
- Odometer, Wheel sensor, Airspeed sensor, Wind sensor, Doppler shift from locator aiding data
- Advanced, extendable, embedded Kalman Filter based sensor fusion algorithms
- State-of-the-art algorithms for different dynamic motions of vessels, ships, helicopters, UAV, UUV, UGV, AGV, ROV, gimbals and land vehicles
|Supported GNSS Signals/Corrections|
|QZSS:||L1 C/A, L1C, L2C, L5|
|Heading:||0.08° (2m baseline), 0.03 deg (PPK)|
|Position:||40 cm (DGPS), 1 cm (RTK), 0.01° (PPK)|
|Pitch & Roll:||0.5° static, 0.1° dynamic, 0.006 deg (PPK)|
|Magnetometer:||External Magnetic Compass (optional)|
|Size:||120 mm x 50 mm x 53 mm|
|Supply Voltage:||9 – 34 VDC|
|Power Consumption:||5 W|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 °C to +85 °C|
|Storage Temperature:||-50 °C to +90 °C|
The INS-DU Dual Antenna from Inertial Labs is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.