The miniAHRS miniature AHRS from Inertial Labs utilizes 3-axis each of precision accelerometers, magnetometers and gyroscopes to provide accurate Heading, Pitch and Roll of the device under measure. Integration of gyroscopes’ output provides high frequency, real-time measurement of the device rotation about all three rotational axis. The accelerometers and fluxgate magnetometer measure absolute Pitch, Roll and magnetic Azimuth at AHRS initial alignment and provide ongoing corrections to gyroscopes during operation.
One of the key elements to the success of Inertial Labs AHRS is its use of mini fluxgate magnetometers which have distinct advantages over commonly used magneto-inductive or magneto-resistive magnetometers. In operation over time and temperature, fluxgate magnetometers have superior stability and repeatability. In terms of sensitivity, fluxgate magnetometers provide up to two orders of magnitude increased sensitivity. In addition to the performance advantages, unlike the chip-level magnetometer technology, fluxgate magnetometer technology has been depended on for over 70 years to provide an accurate reference to North. It remains the most reliable magnetic sensor technology for determining an object’s heading.
- One model with multiple configurations at an exceptional price performance ratio
- State-of-the-art algorithms for different dynamic motions of robots, UAV, UUV, UGV, AGV, ROV, Gimbals and antennas
- Highly accuracy Magneto-Inductive and Fluxgate magnetometers
- Gyro-Stabilized Slaved Magnetic Heading
- Suitable for Primary Attitude Reference
- Advanced Kalman Filter based sensor fusion algorithms
- Embedded 2D and 3D magnetic calibration on hard and soft iron
- All solid-state components (no moving parts)
- Full temperature calibration of all sensing elements
- Environmentally sealed (IP67) and Compact design
|Heading:||0.3 deg (static)/0.6 deg (dynamic)|
|Pitch & Roll:||0.1 deg (static)/0.2 deg (dynamic)|
|Gyroscope Bias In-Run Stability:||< 2 deg/hr|
|Accelerometer Bias In-Run Stability:||0.005 mg|
|Size:||53 mm × 19 mm × 13 mm|
|Supply Voltage:||5 – 15 VDC|
|Power Consumption:||0.5 W|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 °C to +75 °C|
|Storage Temperature:||-50 °C to +85 °C|
|Operational Vibration:||7g, 20 – 2000 Hz|
|Operational Shock:||40g, 10 ms|
The miniAHRS miniature AHRS from Inertial Labs is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.