The MRU-P Professional MEMS MRU from Inertial Labs was developed to meet requirements for cargo transfer stabilizations, DP-1/2/3 buoys and small craft positioning applications. This MRU is an enhanced, high-performance strapdown motion sensor, that determines pitch & roll, heave, sway, surge, accelerations, angular rates, heading, velocity and positioning for any device on which it is mounted.
The MRU-P utilizes 3-axis solid-state precision accelerometers, magnetometers, gyroscopes and barometric sensors to provide accurate heave, sway, surge, pitch and roll of the device under measure.
Integration of these very low noise gyroscopes allow for output which provides high frequency, real-time rotation measurement for vessels, ships, helidecks, ROV, marine antennas or cranes over all three rotational axis.
The new generation of Inertial Labs MRUs are an ideal solution for demanding applications. Their electronic nature solves the problems associated with expensive mechanical gyro solutions, as well as fiber optic gyro (FOG) technology. These high-end MRUs feature MEMS gyros that lead the sector in both accuracy and reliability.
- Kongsberg/Seatex, Teledyne and SMC data formats
- State-of-the-art algorithms for survey, vessels, ships, active heave compensators, cranes, helidecks, ROV, AUV, DPS, buoys, echo sounders, offshore platforms, etc.
- 0.02 deg RMS pitch & roll dynamic accuracy
- 5% or 5 cm RMS (whichever is greater) heave accuracy
- 0.005 m/sec2 linear acceleration accuracy
- NMEA 0183, TSS1 output data formats
- HYPACK software compatibility
- Environmentally sealed (IP67)
- Built-in GNSS receiver tracking GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, SBAS, DGPS and RTK
|Heave:||5% / 5 cm|
|Pitch & Roll:||0.02 deg|
|Position:||40 cm (DGPS)|
1 cm (RTK)
|Size:||120 mm x 50 mm x 53 mm|
|Supply Voltage:||9 – 36 VDC|
|Power Consumption:||2.6 W|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 °C to +70 °C|
|Storage Temperature:||-50 °C to +85 °C|
|Vibration:||IEC 60945/EN 60945|
The MRU-P Professional MEMS MRU from Inertial Labs is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.