The Geode GNS2 from Juniper Systems is a GPS receiver that provides real-time, sub-meter accuracy at an affordable price. If you want to collect precise data without complexity, even in harsh environments, this simple GNSS solution is just what you need.
The Geode has been designed with versatility in mind and works with iPads and iPhones, and as well as a wide range of Android, Windows Mobile and Windows devices. It is especially useful for workplaces where you have to bring your own device. The Geode can be mounted on a pole, in a pack, or held in your hand to collect real-time sub-meter GNSS data in harsh environments.
Geode Connect is an easy-to-use app that provides basic configuration, settings, and quality info for the Geode GNS2. This multi-platform app is available for iPhones and iPads, as well as devices running Windows PC, Windows Embedded Handheld, and Android. Geode Connect provides a quick and easy way to configure and start communicating with the Geode receiver.
Juniper Systems can provide information to assist developers of Apple, Android and Windows PC apps in developing their app to work with the Geode.
- Precise real-time data thanks to multiple correction sources
- Collect precision GNSS data with an existing device at sub-meter accuracy
- Professional accuracy for affordable pricing
- Open interface that works with Juniper Systems’ handhelds or your own device
- Small and lightweight for all-day use
- Integrated antenna with option for external antenna
- All-day battery life, ideal for long work days
- Easy-to-use, intuitive operation, one-button simplicity
|Receiver Type:||GNSS single frequency with carrier tracking|
|Signals Received:||GPS, SBAS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS (Signals used dependent on model configuration)|
|SBAS Tracking:||3-channel parallel tracking|
|Update Rate:||1 Hz standard, 2-10 Hz (optional)|
|Cold Start:||< 60 sec typical (no almanac)|
|Size:||111 mm x 111 mm x 43 mm|
|Weight:||0.8 lb. (360 g)|
|Supply Voltage:||5 VDC @ 2A USB|
|Power Consumption:||1.7–2 W nominal|
|Operating Temperature:||-20 °C to +60 °C|
|Storage Temperature:||-30 °C to +60 °C|
- Geode GNS2 GPS, 1 Hz
- Geode GNS2 Multi-GNSS, 1 Hz
- Geode GNS2 Multi-GNSS, with 9-pin serial port, 1 Hz
- Geode GNS2 Multi-GNSS, 10Hz
- Geode GNS2 Multi-GNSS, 10Hz with 9-pin Port
The Geode GNS2 is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.