The Geode from Juniper Systems is a GPS receiver that provides real-time, sub-meter accuracy at an affordable price. If you want to collect precise data without complexity, even in harsh environments, this simple GNSS solution is just what you need.
The Geode is extremely versatile thanks to its compact size – you can mount it on your pack, a pole, or use it in your hand. Not only that, but its usability with a variety of Android, Windows and Windows Mobile devices means you can easily adapt it to your specific needs, especially when it comes to bring your own device (BYOD) workplaces.
- Precise real-time data thanks to multiple correction sources
- Collect precision GNSS data with an existing device at sub-meter accuracy
- Professional accuracy for affordable pricing
- Open interface that works with Juniper Systems’ handhelds or your own device
- Small and lightweight for all-day use
- Integrated antenna with option for external antenna
- All-day battery life, ideal for long work days
- Easy-to-use, intuitive operation, one-button simplicity
|Dimensions:||4.4 inches x 4.4 inches x 1.7 inches
(111 mm x 111 mm x 43 mm)
|Weight:||0.8 lb (360 g)|
|Signals Received:||GPS, SBAS, GLONASS (optional)|
|Cold Start:||< 60 sec typical (no almanac)|
|SBAS (WAAS):||< 30 cm Horizontal RMS|
|Operating Temp:||-20 °C to +60 °C|
Juniper’s sub-meter GPS receiver Geode is available through Canal Geomatics. For more information, please contact us using the Request Pricing form.