Novatels 42G1215A-XT-1-2-Cert is a dual-frequency, compact GPS antenna that also supports L-Band tracking. Thus, it can be used for GPS L1 only or L2 dual-frequency applications. This enhances flexibility and decreases costly duplication of equipment.
Special advantages of dual-frequency systems are: Modeling and reduction of ionospheric errors affecting all GPS observations because two satellite observations can be combined; and resolving RTK ambiguity faster.
Although its compact size is conceived of for use in airplanes, it will also operate in mobile environments.
The 42G1215A-XT-1-2-Cert antenna meets the Restriction of Hazardous Substances established by the European Union. Thus, it can be integrated into system designs well into the future.
- L1/L2 GPS signal tracking
- L-Band Tracking
- Equipped with screw mounting capability
- O-ring seal between antenna and surface
- Precision positioning
- Compliant with RoHS standard
- Rugged enough to withstand bad weather conditions
- Compact, yet excellent performance
- Portable and light for use in many environments
- Many placement possibilities, easy to install
|Constellation:||GPS single and dual frequency|
|Performance:||LNA Gain (dB)|
|Tracking:||L-Band, SBAS, QZSS|
|Max. number of frequency:||Dual|
|Size:||76.20 mm wide by 119.38 mm long by 17.60 mm high|
|Antenna form factor||Arinc|
|Input voltage:||2.5 to 24 VDC|
The 42G1215A-XT-1-2-Cert antenna from NovAtel can be ordered via Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this antenna, please use the Request Pricing form to get in touch with us.