The NovAtel 42G1215A-XT-1 GPS L1/L2 antenna with ARINC footprint is part of the 42G1215X-XX-X product family which uses the Global Positioning System (GPS) signal reception in the L1 and L2 frequency bands. The baseplate is designed to be compatible with
ARINC 743 mounting hole and footprint requirements. An O-ring seal between the antenna and your platform ensures easy installation.
The product family is available in passive and active (amplified) configurations. The active configurations offer 2-stage integrated bandpass filtering for high out-of-band rejection, and limiter diodes to protect sensitive receiver electronics. The passive configurations are best suited to applications where the antenna is located close to the GNSS receiver and offers the lowest insertion loss to minimize the noise figure of your system.
- Rugged GPS L1/L2 antenna
- Standard ARINC mounting footprint for easy platform integration
- Various standard options available and customizable options are available for order
- GPS L1/L2 with M-Code support
- ARINC 743 compatible mounting holes and footprint
- Passive or active (amplified) configurations available
- DC power input through RF connector
- Connector options available
- Paint color options available
|Frequency Range (L1 GPS):||1575.42 ± 12 MHz|
|Frequency Range (L2 GPS):||1227.60 ± 12 MHZ|
|Mechanical & Environmental|
|Temperature:||-55 °C to +85 °C|
|Typical LNA Performance|
|LNA Noise Figure:||3.5 dB|
|LNA P1dB Out:||+13 dBm|
|LNA DC Power:||(3.8 – 15) V < 70 mA|
|Limiting & Filtering|
|Power Handling:||1 Watt CW|
The 42G1215A-XT-1 GPS L1/L2 antenna with ARINC footprint from NovAtel is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.