NovAtel’s 42GO16A4-XT-1-Cert is a progressive antenna for use with L1 GNSS signals. Thus, it can be used for both GLONASS and GPS signal reception as well as L-Band tracking. Flexibilitiy is enhanced, because the antenna can be used for GPS only and dual-constellation applications. This also eliminates the need to duplicate equipment, which is more economical.
The company’s GLIDE algorithm links L1 code with phase data. This enables accurate positioning information. Applications include agricultural guidance, where repeated pass-to-pass operation is crucial.
Although its compact size is conceived of for use in airplanes, it will also operate in mobile environments.
The 42GO16A4-XT-1-Cert meets the Restriction of Hazardous Substances established by the European Union. Thus, it can be integrated into system designs well into the future.
- TSO certified
- L1 and L-Band signal tracking
- GPS and GLONASS reception
- Multi-constellation tracking
- Screw mounting capability
- Compliant with RoHS standard
- Rugged enough to withstand bad weather conditions
- Compact, yet excellent performance
- Portable and light for use in many environments
- Easy to install, many placement possibilities
- ARINC certified
|Signals received:||GPS/GLONASS L1|
|Performance:||LNA Gain (dB)|
|Tracking:||L-Band, SBAS, QZSS|
|Max. number of frequency:||Single|
|Size:||76.20 mm width by 119.39 mm length by 20.00 mm high|
|Antenna form factor:||Arinc|
The 42GO16A4-XT-1-Cert antenna from NovAtel is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like to learn more about this antenna, please contact us using the Request Pricing form.