NovAtel CORRECT with RTK offers high precision Real Time Kinematics (RTK) positioning firmware to provide centimetre level positioning. Our dual-frequency RTK option enhances the survey grade performance of our OEM7 GNSS receiver families.
With more reliable ambiguity solutions and faster convergence across all baselines, NovAtel CORRECT with RTK delivers significant improvements in performance across many applications, including challenging environments such as urban canyons or under heavy foliage.
- Rapid Time to Narrow Lane (TTNL) at variable baseline lengths
- Ambiguity fixing out to 40 + km
- 1 cm + 1 ppm accuracy
- GPS, GLONASS and BeiDou modes
- High fix availability and reliability to maximize productivity
- Configurable reliability levels for variable environments
- GLONASS and BeiDou options provide more satellite availability
- Robust, reliable and rapid positioning solution
|Hardware requirements:||Rover required plus GNSS base station and/or communication link to base station. Utilizes RTK corrections.|
|Solution accuracy (RMS):||GPS+GLONASS: 1 cm + 1 ppm Horizontal
Vertical: 1 cm
|Solution availability:||Anywhere RTK network can be set up. Baselines of < 40 km required for best accuracy.
RTK ASSIST34 extends RTK operation when corrections are lost
|NovAtel products supported:||All OEM7TM , OEM6 and GNSS receivers.|
|Convergence time:||No initial convergence period and instantaneous re-convergence.|
NovAtel CORRECT with RTK is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this service, please get in touch with us using the Request Pricing form.