The FlexPak6D is a powerful dual frequency, dual antenna OEM6 receiver that’s extremely flexible and efficient. The compact enclosure offers heading and precise positioning, which is perfect for applications in constrained spaces. Thanks to its RTK and ALIGN functionality, it’s also very well suited to ground vehicle, marine or aircraft based systems.
This GNSS receiver – which offers sub-metre to centimetre-level positioning – is backward compatible with FlexPak6 form factor. Like all of NovAtel’s OEM6 receivers, the FlexPak6D tracks GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou and Galileo signals. It’s field upgradable with selected OEM6 family software options.
- RT-2, ALIGN and RAIM firmware options
- BeiDou, GLONASS and Galileo tracking
- GLIDE® smoothing algorithm
- Shock resistant
- Serial and USB communications
- Dual-frequency GPS, GLONASS and BeiDou RTK and ALIGN Heading solution
- Dual-frequency RTK with precise ALIGN/Heading+Pitch/Roll
|Dimensions:||147 x 113 x 45 mm|
|RTK Accuracy:||1 cm + 1 ppm
– Initial time: < 10 s
– Initial reliability: > 99.9%
|Single point L1:||1.5m|
|Single point L1/L2:||1.2m|
|Baseline and Accuracy (RMS):||– 2 m: 0.08 deg
– 4 m: 0.05 deg
|Time Accuracy:||20 ns RMS|
|Velocity Accuracy:||0.03 m/s RMS|
|Channel Configuration:||120 Channels|
The FlexPak6D from NovAtel can be ordered through Canal Geomatics. For more information, please use the Request Pricing form to contact us.