The IMU-HG1900 offers a hybrid package of Honeywell’s Micro Electromechanical Systems (MEMs) Gyros and RBA accelerometers. Our Synchronous Position, Attitude and Navigation (SPAN) technology combines Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) positioning and Inertial Navigation Systems (INS) to provide a 3D navigation and attitude solution.
Purchase the IMU-HG1900 as a complete assembly with the IMU in an environmentally sealed enclosure or as a stand-alone OEM product to pair it with a SPAN enabled receiver.
NovAtel CORRECT™ and Inertial Explorer® technologies allow for higher accuracy and performance in the most demanding applications.
- MEMs Gyros
- Small size and light weight
- 10-34 VDC power input
- 100 Hz data rate
- Long MTBF
- SPAN INS functionality
- Tactical grade performance
- Ideal for size constrained applications
- Easy to integrate with SPAN enabled GNSS receivers
- General Info:
- Width (mm): 130
- Length (mm): 130
- Height (mm): 125
- Weight (kg): >3.2
- Typical Power Consumption (w): 7.5
- IMU Data Rate: 200 Hz
- Gyro Type: MEMs
- IMU Info: ITAR Control
- Gyro Bias In-run Stability (±deg/hr): 1
- Gyro Bias Offset (deg/hr): 5
- Gyro Angular Random Walk (deg/√hr): 0.09
- Gyro Scale Factor (ppm): 150
- Gyro Range (±deg/s): 1000
- Accelerometer Bias (mg): 1
- Accelerometer Scale Factor (ppm): 200
- Accelerometer Range (±g): 30
The IMU-HG1900 accessories are available through Canal Geomatics. For more information, please contact us using the Request Pricing form.