The NovAtel IMU-IGM-A1 is designed to pair with a SPAN receiver to offer a leading edge positioning solution. The SPAN technology combines the Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) positioning with inertial navigation system (INS) to deliver reliable and highly accurate results.
The IMU-IGM-A1 has a built-in MEMS inertial sensor, making it the GNSS receiver that is capable of delivering the lightest and smallest IMU enclosure in NovAtel’s SPAN enabled product line. This well-built product offers a platform on which developers can develop SPAN applications.
There are two configurations available: (1) integrated GNSS and INS (2) a standalone IMU sensor to be used with a SPAN receiver.
- Deliver reliable and high accuracy
- Compact and lightweight design
- Dedicated wheel sensor input
- Can deliver 3D navigation solution
- Advanced RTK to enhance real-time performance
- Different configurations are available
- Optional accessories are available
- Dimension: 152 mm x 137 mm x 51 mm
- Weight: 475 g
- Power: 10-30 V DC
- Operating termperature: -40C to 65C
- Accuracy Horizontal (RMS): L1/L2 1.2 m, SBAS 0.6 m, DGPS 0.4 m, RT-2 1cm + 1ppm
- Main/AUX port connector: DB-HD15
- 1 RS-232/RS-422 IMU data port
- 1 Wheel sensor port
- 3 LEDs
The rugged NovAtel IMU-IGM-A1 is designed for applications that require high accuracy. It is available as an integrated system or as a separate IMU sensor to be used with other SPAN enabled products. Optional accessories such as the Inertial Explorer post-processing software are available. For more information, please contact us through our Request Pricing Form.