The OEM719 from NovAtel is a multi-frequency, backward compatible GNSS receiver with a 555-channel architecture and sub-meter to centimeter-level positioning. Bringing powerful GNSS capable products to market has never been easier thanks to the fact that it is form factor and pin compatible with form factors of the OEM615 and OEM617 receivers.
Field upgradable to all options in the OEM7™ firmware family (e.g. SPAN®, NovAtel CORRECT™ with RTK, etc.), users will find that the receiver provides ultimate flexibility for their unique application needs. Furthermore, it is able to track all current and future GNSS constellations and signals.
- Easy integration, small form factor with 20 g vibration performance rating
- RTK, GLIDE, SPAN, ALIGN and STEADYLINE firmware options
- Multi-channel L-Band supports TerraStar correction services
- Compatible with existing OEM615 and OEM617 integrations
- Advanced interference visualization and mitigation features
- SPAN GNSS+INS functionality
- Pulse Per Second (PPS) output
|Size (L x W x H):||71 mm x 46 mm x 11 mm|
|Typical Power Consumption:||0.9 W|
|GPS:||L1 C/A, L1C, L2C, L2P, L5|
|GLONASS:||L1 C/A, L2C, L2P, L3, L5|
|Single Point L1:||1.5 m (RMS)|
|Single Point L1/L2:||1.2 m (RMS)|
The OEM719 multi-frequency GNSS receiver from NovAtel is available through Canal Geomatics. For more information, please contact us using the Request Pricing form.