The OEM729 is a multi-frequency, backward compatible GNSS receiver that not only provides precise positioning at the sub-meter to centimeter level, but also allows for advanced interference mitigation to enable maximum performance in challenging environments. This receiver offers users supreme flexibility with its highly configurable 555-channel architecture, L-Band TerraStar correction services, and tracking capability for all current and future signals.
The OEM729 is field upgradable to all OEM7 family software options which include ALIGN®, NovAtel CORRECT™, GLIDE™, and SPAN® GNSS+INS.
- Multi-channel L-Band supports TerraStar correction services
- Serial, USB, CAN and Ethernet connectivity with web interface
- 555 channel all-constellation multi-frequency positioning solution
- Advanced interference visualization and mitigation features
- Supports external oscillator input
- Easy integration, industry common form factor with 20 g vibration performance rating
- Compatible with existing OEM628 integrations
Size (L x W x H): 100 mm x 60 mm x 9 mm
Weight: 48 g
Typical Power Consumption: 0.9 w
GPS: L1 C/A, L1C, L2C, L2P, L5
GLONASS: L1, L2
Single Point L1: 1.5 m
Single Point L1/L2: 1.2 m
The NovAtel OEM729 offers flexibility and accuracy. This receiver and its accessories are available through Canal Geomatics. For more information, please contact us using the Request Pricing form.