The OEM729 is a multi-frequency, backward compatible GNSS receiver that not only provides precise positioning at the sub-meter to centimeter level, but also allows for advanced interference mitigation to enable maximum performance in challenging environments. This receiver offers users supreme flexibility with its highly configurable 555-channel architecture, L-Band TerraStar correction services, and tracking capability for all current and future signals.
The OEM729 is field upgradable to all OEM7 family software options which include ALIGN, NovAtel CORRECT, GLIDE, and SPAN GNSS+INS.
- Multi-channel L-Band supports TerraStar correction services
- Serial, USB, CAN and Ethernet connectivity with web interface
- 555 channel all-constellation multi-frequency positioning solution
- Advanced interference visualization and mitigation features
- Supports external oscillator input
- Easy integration, industry common form factor with 20 g vibration performance rating
- Compatible with existing OEM628 integrations
|Size (L x W x H):||100 mm x 60 mm x 9 mm|
|Typical Power Consumption:||0.9 W|
|GPS:||L1 C/A, L1C, L2C, L2P, L5|
|Single Point L1:||1.5 m (RMS)|
|Single Point L1/L2:||1.2 m (RMS)|
The NovAtel OEM729 offers flexibility and accuracy. This receiver and its accessories are available through Canal Geomatics. For more information, please contact us using the Request Pricing form.