The OEM7700 is a multi-frequency GNSS receiver with a 555-channel architecture that is able to track all current and future GNSS constellations. Perfect for space constrained applications and challenging environments, it provides advanced interference mitigation and precise positioning.
Several firmware options are available for the OEM7700 including GLIDE™ for decimeter level pass-to-pass accuracy, ALIGN® for precise heading and relative positioning and more. Thanks to its L-Band correction services and interface options to facilitate system integration, the OEM7700 enables highly accurate positioning and allows for GNSS products to hit the market in a quick and efficient manner.
- RTK, GLIDE, ALIGN, SPAN and STEADYLINE firmware options
- SPAN® GNSS+INS functionality
- 555 channel, all-constellation, multi-frequency positioning solution
- Easy to integrate, small form factor with 20 g vibration performance
- Multi-channel L-Band supports TerraStar correction services
- Serial, USB, CAN and Ethernet connectivity with Web interface
- Advanced interference visualization and mitigation features rating
|Size (L x W x H):||71 mm x 46 mm x 11 mm|
|Typical Power Consumption:||0.9 W|
|GPS:||L1 C/A, L1C, L2C, L2P, L5|
|GLONASS:||L1, L2, L3, L5|
|Single Point L1:||1.5 mm (RMS)|
|Single Point L1/L2:||1.2 m (RMS)|
The compact OEM7700 from NovAtel offers flexibility and accuracy. This multi-frequency receiver is available through Canal Geomatics. For more information, please contact us using the Request Pricing form.