For accurate positioning (sub-meter to centimeter-level) in space constrained applications and challenging environments, the OEM7200 is a multi-frequency, dual-antenna GNSS receiver that delivers. This receiver has the ability to provide users with maximum flexibility thanks to its advanced interference mitigation features and 555-channel architecture.
Users can easily configure it for specific applications as it is field upgradable to the OEM7™ family of software options, which include ALIGN®, CORRECT™ with RTK, and GLIDE™.
- Serial, USB, CAN and Ethernet connectivity with web interface
- Multi-channel L-Band supports TerraStar correction services
- Advanced interference visualization and mitigation features
- RTK, GLIDE™, SPAN®, ALIGN® and STEADYLINE® firmware options
- Easy to integrate, small form factor with 20 g vibration performance rating
- SPAN GNSS+INS functionality
Size (L x W x H): 71 mm x 46 mm x 11mm
Weight: 35 g
Input voltage: +3.3 VDC ±5%
Single Point L1: 1.5 mm
Single Point L1/L2: 1.2 m
GPS: L1 C/A, L1C, L2C, L2P, L5
GLONASS: L1, L2, L3, L5
BeiDou: B1, B2, B3
Galileo: E1, E5 AltBOC, E5a, E5b, E6
SBAS: L1, L5
QZSS: L1 C/A, L1C, L2C, L5, LEX
The NovAtel OEM7720 multi-frequency, dual-antenna GNSS receiver unit delivers reliable and accurate results. This integrated unit and its accessories are available through Canal Geomatics. For more information, please contact us using the Request Pricing form.