PwrPak7 GNSS enclosure from NovAtel gives you the power to track all present and upcoming (future proofed) GNSS constellations and satellite signals. Because it’s compact and lightweight, this high-precision, robust receiver is perfect for rover or base applications.
Inside the PwrPak7 is a powerful OEM7 GNSS engine. It also has built-in Wi-Fi capability, 16 GB of internal storage (optional) and onboard NTRIP client and server support.
It is compatible with Novatel INS systems for continuous position, velocity and attitude, which is useful during short periods of GNSS outage.
- Multi-channel L-Band supports TerraStar correction services
- 555 channel, all-constellation, multi-frequency positioning solution
- Multiple communication interfaces for easy integration and installation
- 16 GB of internal storage
- Built-in Wi-Fi support
- GLIDE smoothing algorithm
- SPAN INS functionality
|Dimensions:||147 x 145 x 53 mm|
|RTK Accuracy:||1 cm + 1 ppm
– Initial time: < 10 s
– Initial reliability: > 99.9%
|GPS:||L1 C/A, L1C, L2C, L2P, L5|
|GLONASS:||L1 C/A, L2C, L2P, L3, L5|
|BeiDou:||B1, B2, B3|
|Galileo:||E1, E5 AltBOC, E5a, E5b, E6|
|QZSS:||L1 C/A, L1C, L2C, L5, L6|
|Single point L1:||1.5 m|
|Single point L1/L2:||1.2 m|
The PwrPak7 GNSS enclosure from NovAtel is available through Canal Geomatics. For more information, please send us a message by completing the Request Pricing form.