The NovAtel RAIM (Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring) firmware utilizes FDE (Fault Detection and Exclusion) which detects and eliminates flawed signals that may affect the positioning information by having redundant pseudorange measurements. It then recalculates the positioning information with the corrected signals to improve the accuracy of the results. It also allows uninterrupted operation in case of a failure in the GNSS receiver.
The RAIM algorithm was designed for aviation navigation systems that require precise positioning information during different stages of flight. However, users can modify the parameters to create a customized solution that meets their requirements.
- Fault Detection and Exclusion
- Designed for aviation navigation systems
- Customizable parameters to meet user requirements
- Enhanced accuracy of positioning information
- Allow uninterrupted operation during GNSS failure
- Alert users when RAIM is unavailable
For further information on the NovAtel RAIM firmware, please use the Request Pricing form to contact Canal Geomatics.