The SMART6 Dual-Frequency GNSS antenna by NovAtel is capable of tracking more than one constellation and offer a highly reliable and precise positioning solution. It can continue to track signals in areas where the sky cannot be viewed clearly.
The SMART6 consists of an OEM6 receiver and uses the Pinwheel antenna technology to deliver precise positioning. Moreover, the GL1DE technology enables the SMART6 to deliver continuous and smooth positioning. In addition, NovAtel’s AdVance RTK technology allows the SMART6 to deliver centimeter-level accuracy.
The SMART6 is highly flexible and can be upgraded via software. It supports a wide range of interfaces, including CAN bus , RS-232 serial port and optional Bluetooth to allow users to integrate the SMART6 into their systems easily. Furthermore, a wide variety of software upgradable options, including ALIGN and Galileo tracking, are available to allow system integrators to create customized solutions.
- NovAtel’s robust OEM6 engine
- Support GLONASS & GPS L1/L2, Galileo E1, BeiDou and SBAS tracking
- Provide accurate and reliable results of centimeter-level accuracy
- Employ GL1DE technology to deliver smooth positioning
- Multiple interfaces for simple system integration
- Software upgradable options including ALIGN, Galileo tracking, RT-2, RAIM, BeiDou tracking
|Dimensions (D x H):||15.5 cm x 8.1 cm|
|Connector:||Tyco Ampseal (14 pins)|
|Operating temperature:||-40C to +75C|
|Communication ports:||1 CAN bus, 3 RS-232 serial ports, 1 Event Marker Input, 1 PPS and optional Bluetooth|
|Mounting:||magnetic and M4 screw inserts (4)|
The NovAtel SMART6 offers reliability and accuracy, and can be ordered from Canal Geomatics. If you have any question, please feel free to use the Request Pricing form to contact us.