The NovAtel SMART6-L Dual-Frequency GNSS antenna tracks multiple constellations to deliver a high availability and accuracy positioning solution. It is capable of tracking signals in areas where view of the sky is obstructed.
The SMART6-L is equipped with an OEM6 receiver and employs the Pinwheel antenna technology to offer accurate results. Furthermore, the GL1DE technology allows the SMART6-L to deliver smooth and continuous positioning. With NovAtel’s proven AdVance RTK technology, the SMART6-L is capable of delivering centimeter-level accuracy.
The SMART6-L is highly scalable. It provides multiple interfaces, including RS-232 serial ports and CAN port to facilitate system integration. Moreover, a wide range of firmware upgrade options is available to provide customized solutions.
- NovAtel’s OEM6 engine
- Support GPS + GLONASS L1/L2 and L-Band tracking
- Deliver reliable and accurate results, up to centimeter level accuracy.
- GL1DE technology for smooth positioning
- RS-232 and CAN ports for easy system integration
- Support Real Time Kinematic (RTK) correction
- Easily upgradable firmware options including Galileo tracking, BeiDou tracking, ALIGN, RT-2, RAIM
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||155 mm (diameter) x 81 mm (height)|
|Weight:||< 550 g|
|Connector:||14-pin Tyco Ampseal|
|Operating temperature:||-40C to +75C|
|Communication ports:||3 RS-232 ports, 1 CAN, 1 PPS, 1 Event Marker Input|
|Mounting:||2 magnetic, 4 M4 screw inserts|
The NovATel SMART6-L dual-frequency GNSS antenna delivers reliable and accurate results. The antenna and its accessories are available through Canal Geomatics. For more information, please contact us using the Request Pricing form.