The NovAtel SPAN-IGM-A1, with its OEM615 receiver, employs the SPAN technology and offers a reliable and precise positioning solution. The SPAN technology combines the Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) positioning with inertial navigation system (INS) to deliver reliable and highly accurate results.
The SPAN-IGM-A1 is built on NovAtel’s SPAN-SE-D enclosure and is compatible with the company’s ALIGN heading solution. To activate ALIGN, simply pair the SPAN-IGM-A1 with an external ALIGN receiver such as the NovAtel FlexPak6.
The SPAN-IGM-A1 is available in two configurations: (1) integrated GNSS and INS (2) a standalone IMU sensor to be used with a SPAN receiver.
- Capable of delivering up to centimeter-level accuracy
- SPAN enabled with built-in OEM615 receiver
- Compact and lightweight design
- Support GPS, GLONASS, SBAS and RTK
- Compatible with ALIGN GNSS heading solution
- Can deliver 3D navigation solution
- Advanced RTK to enhance real-time performance
- Available in different configurations
- Optional accessories are available
- Dimension: 152 mm x 142 mm x 51 mm
- Weight: 515 g
- Power: 10-30 V DC
- Operating termperature: -40C to 65C
- Accuracy Horizontal (RMS): L1/L2 1.2 m, SBAS 0.6 m, DGPS 0.4 m, RT-2 1cm + 1ppm
- Main/AUX port connector: DB-HD15
- Antenna connector: TNC
- Communication ports: 1 USB, 1 RS-232, 1 RS-232/RS-422, 1 CAN
- 3 LEDs
The rugged NovAtel SPAN-IGM-A1 is available as an integrated system or as a standalone IMU sensor to be used with other SPAN enabled products. Optional accessories such as the Inertial Explorer post-processing software are available. Optional configurations are also available for its OEM615 receiver. For more information, please contact us through our Request Pricing Form.