The VEXXIS GNSS-800 series of rugged antennas from NovAtel provide users with enhanced carrier phase measurements and a more accurate RTK solution. Its patented multi-point feeding network provides symmetric radiation patterns across all frequencies, delivering excellent multipath rejection, and very small phase center variation and offset.
Benefit from low elevation satellite tracking without sacrificing gain for higher elevation satellites. Users will be able to achieve outstanding performance in difficult environments (e.g. visual obstruction of the sky, heavy precipitation, intense vibrations and more).
- Multi-point antenna feed for stable phase center and superior multipath rejection
- Range of antennas covering all GNSS constellations and frequencies, including L-band signal reception, supporting TerraStar correction services
- Hermetically sealed enclosure to endure the toughest environments
- Radiation pattern optimization technology yields exceptional low elevation satellite tracking
- Exceptional tracking performance in small form factor
The VEXXIS GNSS-800 series of antennas from NovAtel offer flexibility and accuracy. These antennas are available through Canal Geomatics. For more information, please contact us using the Request Pricing form.