The OEM7600 dual-frequency GNSS receiver from NovAtel offers L-Band functionality and up to 555 tracking channels to ensure high performance GNSS positioning. The OEM7600 can track all current and upcoming GNSS satellite and constellations signals, including GLONASS, GPS, BeiDou, Galileo, IRNSS and QZSS.
With an extremely small form factor, the OEM7600 offers precise positioning for space constrained applications. High performance can be maintained even in challenging environments through advanced interference mitigation features. With a number of interface options to facilitate system integration, the OEM7600 provides the most efficient way to bring powerful GNSS capable products to market fast and easily.
Utilizing TerraStar satellite-delivered correction services for centimeter level positioning, the OEM7600 ensures globally available, high performance positioning without requiring expensive network infrastructure.
NovAtel’s OEM7 firmware provides the flexibility for users to configure the unit for their own specific application needs. The OEM7600’s scalability offers sub-meter to centimeter level positioning, and is field upgradable to all OEM7 family software options.
These options include:
- SPAN GNSS+INS for continuous 3D position, velocity and attitude
- GLIDE for decimeter level pass-to-pass accuracy
- ALIGN for precise heading and relative positioning
- NovAtel CORRECT with RTK delivers centimeter level real-time positioning, or base-free centimeter and decimeter PPP solutions using TerraStar corrections
- 555 channel all-constellation dual-frequency positioning solution
- Serial, USB, CAN and Ethernet connectivity with web interface
- Multi-channel L-Band supports TerraStar correction services
- Simple to integrate
- Compact from factor with 20 g vibration performance rating
- Advanced interference visualization and mitigation features
|GPS:||L1 C/A, L1C, L2C, L2P, L5|
|GLONASS:||L1, L2, L3, L5|
|Galileo:||E1,E5 AltBOC, E5a, E5b|
|QZSS:||L1 C/A, L1C, L2C, L5|
|L-Band:||Up to 5 channels|
|Input Voltage:||+3.3 VDC ±5%|
|Power Consumption:||Typical 0.9 W|
|Size:||55 mm x 35 mm x 11 mm|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 °C to +85 °C|
|Storage Temperature:||-55 °C to +95 °C|
|Vibration:||Random MIL-STD 810G Method 514.7 (Cat 24, 20 g RMS)|
Sinusoidal IEC 60068-2-6
The OEM7600 dual-frequency GNSS receiver from NovAtel is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.