The 12700 series of airborne antennas are robust, rigorously tested and environmentally sealed units suitable for a wide variety of GPS applications, including vehicle tracking, marine and airborne navigation.
These antennas have been tested to five DO-160 environmental test requirements, including:
- Altitude. RTCA/DO-160E, Section 4.6.1, Category F2
- Temperature and Temperature Variation Test. RTCA/DO-160E, Sections 4 and 5, Categories F2 and A
- Humidity. RTCA/DO-160D, Section 6. Category C-External Humidity Environment.
- Mechanical Shock RTCA/DO-160E, Section 7.0, Category B, Operational
- Vibration Test. RTCA/DO-160E, Section 8.0, Curves C, L, M, and Y
They feature a sealed o-ring that protects them against severe environmental conditions for reliable, long-lasting performance. Their radome is constructed of high grade polymer resin for UV and abrasion resistance. They will resist all
de-icing fluids, jet fuels, and standard cleaning solvents.
1270FW – Surface mount four hole pattern
1271FW – Surface mount four hole pattern
1273FW – Surface mount four hole pattern