The PCTEL 3911D-HR low interference GPS antenna with dual SAW high rejection filters allow excellent performance in high RF noise environments as found on vehicles with multiple antennas. It is ideal for fleet tracking, public safety, transit, precision agricultural and military applications.
The 3911D-HR antenna features ESD circuit protection, an innovative two-stage low noise amplifier and a dual SAW high rejection filter. It also features a custom designed ceramic patch element that minimizes detuning effects caused by adjacent objects.
It provides consistent, clear GPS signal reception while minimizing loss-of-lock in high-RF fields. Housed in a weatherproof magnetic or screw mount enclosure, the 3911D-HR GPS antenna is ideal for demanding vehicle mounted GPS applications.
- Minimizes interference – High rejection dual SAW filters allow placement near other transmitting antennas
- Superior filtering – via an innovative two-stage low noise amplifier and a dual SAW high rejection filter
- Consistent, clear signal reception – minimal loss-of-lock in high-RF fields
- Enhanced safety – ESD circuit protection, low current: 7.5 mA @ 3.3V; wide voltage input range (2.7 – 5 VDC)
- Weather proof – IP67 housing withstands wide range of weather conditions
- High RF noise environments
- Vehicles with multiple antennas, such as: fleet tracking, public safety, transit, precision agricultural and military
|Frequency Band:||1575.42 ± 10 MHz|
|LNA Gain:||25 dB @ 3.3 VDC|
25.5 dB @ 5 VDC
|Element Gain:||3 dBic @ 90°|
-2 dBic @ 20°
|Polarization:||Right Hand Circular|
|Out of Band Rejection:||> 50 dBc @ ± 40 MHz|
|Current Draw:||7.5 mA @ 3.3V|
11.5 mA @ 5V
|DC Voltage:||2.7-5 VDC|
|Noise Figure:||3.1 dB|
|Mechanical & Environmental|
|Dimensions:||2.05 in (L) x 2.33 in (W) x 0.54 in (H)|
(52.1 mm x 59.2 mm x 13.6 mm)
|Weight:||0.29 lbs (130 g)|
|Mount:||Magnetic (5 lb lift-off force) or permanent (pre-threaded for 3 x M2.5 screws)|
|Temperature Range:||-40 °C to +85°C (operating)|
|ESD Circuit Protection:||15 KV|
The 3911D-HR high rejection, dual filter mobile GPS antenna from PCTEL is available through Canal Geomatics. If you would like more information about this product, please feel free to get in touch with us by completing the Request Pricing form.