The 3971D-HR-DH, permanent mount GPS Antenna provides 28 dB gain and superior out-of-band rejection performance and is the optimum choice for GPS Tracking and Timing applications with high RF fields. It features a precision tuned custom ceramic patch element for maximum signal reception, 15KV ESD circuit protection, a 3 stage LNA circuit and dual high rejection SAW filters. This enables the 3971D-HR-DH to provide a reliable and clear GPS signal while minimizing loss-of-lock, even when conditions are less than ideal.
Available in an all-plastic, non-corrosive conical package for vehicle mounting or fixed installations.
- Weather proof, all-plastic, non-corrosive, cone-shaped enclosure
- 3/4 inch thru-hole or bracket mount
- Unique radome sheds water and ice, while eliminating problems associated with bird perching
- Very high rejection dual SAW fi ler for superior out-of-band rejection
- Voltage range: 2.7 to 5.5 V
- Low current draw: 8 mA @ 3.3 VDC