The 3971D-HR, low profile permanent mount GPS antenna provides 28 dB gain and superior out-of-band rejection performance and is the optimum choice for GPS Tracking and Timing applications with high RF fields. It features a precision tuned custom ceramic patch element for maximum signal reception, 15KV ESD circuit protection, a 3 stage LNA circuit and dual high rejection SAW filters.
This enables the 3971D-HR to provide a reliable and clear GPS signal while minimizing loss-of-lock, even when conditions are less than ideal. Available in an all-plastic, non-corrosive conical package for vehicle mounting or fixed installations.
- Weather proof, all-plastic, non-corrosive, low profile enclosure
- 3/4 inch thru-hole or bracket mount
- High out-of-band rejection for stand-alone or mobile applications where interference is a concern and performance is critical
- Innovative dual SAW filter design
- Voltage range: 2.7 to 5.5 V
- Low current draw: 8 mA @ 3.3 VDC