The 3978D-HR-DH-W high gain, permanent mount GPS Antenna provides 40 dB gain and superior out-of-band rejection performance and is the optimum choice for GPS Tracking and Timing applications with long cable runs and stand alone GPS applications.
It features a precision tuned custom ceramic patch element for maximum signal reception, 15KV ESD circuit protection, a 3
stage LNA circuit and dual high rejection SAW filters. This enables the 3978DHR-DH to provide a reliable and clear GPS signal while minimizing loss-of-lock, even when conditions are less than ideal.
Available in an all-plastic, non-corrosive
conical package for vehicle mounting or fixed installations.
- Weather proof, all-plastic, non-corrosive, cone-shaped enclosure
- 3/4 inch thru-hole or bracket mount
- Unique radome sheds water and ice, while eliminating problems associated with bird perching
- Very high rejection dual SAW filer for superior out-of-band rejection
- Voltage range: 2.7 to 5.5 V
- High gain: 40 dB (typical)